Epoxy & Polyurea Floor Coatings in Greenville SC
Top Rated Floor Coatings
Floor Coatings For Garage, Basements, Patios & More!
Here at Home Run Coatings, we turn plain into dreamy. From the first time you call to the last square inch, your experience with our professionals will be high quality and friendly.
You might be here looking for the best epoxy floor coating in Greenville, but let us tell you about polyurea – that’s probably what you’re actually looking for. Floor coating has come a very long way over the years, with peeling, cracking, and reapplication being issues of the past. With our special technology, we are able to offer the best in class warranties, leaving you worry-free while enjoying peel-free and crack-free flooring.
With your choice of floor coatings and garage solutions, we will create elegance and sophistication for both your home and office. We will hit the home run to make your floor coatings perfect because we are your one-stop shop for all things flooring, storage, and organization. We are the best professional floor coating installers in Greenville, Greer and the entire Upstate SC. Give us a call to schedule an appointment.
What To Expect From Home Run Coatings
At Home Run Coatings, our job is to make sure that your epoxy flooring enhances your property. Our expert designers and floor installation technicians work diligently to give you the best flooring options that will perfectly blend with the exterior and interior of your home.
Once our Home Run Coatings professionals arrive at your home you can expect professional service along with:
Before and After
UPGRADE YOUR FLOOR. CONTACT US TODAY!
Why Choose Homerun Coatings
Don't Strike Out On An Important Decision!
Why Our System Is The Best Floor Coating System For You:
• Quick and easy installation over your existing concrete.
• Stain-resistant for easier cleaning.
• Choose from a large selection of customizable colors and blends.
• More resistant to chemical and oil stains.
• Helps protect your existing concrete flooring from future damage.
• Polyurea flooring requires little to no maintenance.
• Extreme durability with resistance to chemicals, abrasions, and impacts.
• Cost-effective, saving you much more than Epoxy would over a 15-year period.
• Able to withstand extreme temperature changes.